Compliance Recertification Application 2009
- Lambert, S.J. 1978. “The Geochemistry of Delaware Basin Groundwaters.” Geology and Mineral Deposits of Ochoan Rocks in Delaware Basin and Adjacent Areas. G.S. Austin, ed. Circular 159. Socorro,
NM: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources. ERMS 504429. (Unavailable)
- Lambert, S.J. 1983. Dissolution of Evaporites in and Around the Delaware Basin, Southeastern New Mexico and West Texas. SAND82-0461. ERMS 227520. Albuquerque: Sandia National Laboratories.
- Lambert, S.J. 1986. Stable-Isotope Studies of Groundwaters in Southeastern New Mexico, The Rustler Formation at the WIPP Site, EEG-34. SAND85-1978C. Santa Fe: New Mexico Environmental Evaluation Group. (Unavailable)
- Lambert, S.J. 1987. Feasibility Study: Applicability of Geochronologic Methods Involving Radiocarbon and Other Nuclides to the Groundwater Hydrology
of the Rustler Formation, Southeastern New Mexico. SAND86-1054. ERMS 228417. Albuquerque: Sandia National Laboratories.
- Lambert, S.J. 1991. Isotopic Constraints on the Rustler and Dewey Lake Groundwater Systems, Hydrogeochemical Studies of the Rustler Formation
and Related Rocks in the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant Area, Southeastern New Mexico. M.D. Siegel, S.J. Lambert, and K.L. Robinson, eds. SAND88-1096. Albuquerque: Sandia National Laboratories. (Unavailable)